Ajit Mani : Employment
- 1990-1993: In-house consultant to Sista’s Pvt. Ltd. with Management position of Director, Sista’s Social Marketing Division, Bangalore
- 1989-1990: Marketing Consultant (for Fundraising Strategy Planning) to ActionAid UK, London
- 1986-1989: Field Director, South India Division, ActionAid INDIA, Bangalore
- 1985-1986: Action Consultant to PRADAN (Professional Assistance for Development Action, New Delhi – Seconded to MYRADA, with Management position of Programme Officer, Bangalore
- 1983-1985: At IIMB, Bangalore – Worked under Prof. Madhav Gadgil of Centre for Ecological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science on a 3 month assignment on Forest Degradation in Uttara Kannada district, Karnataka, as IIMB Organisational Project
- 1980-1983: Unemployed – “Walkabout”
- 1967-1980: Assistant Manager to Acting Manager in various Tea and Rubber Estates in the Western Ghats with MALAYALAM PLANTATIONS (UK) LTD. Served two seasons (1967 & 1968) in Timber logging and sales, followed by extensive replanting.