Ajit Mani : Education, Training & Memberships
- 1983-1985: MBA Programme at the Centre for Agriculture and Rural Development, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, Karnataka. Specialisation in Agriculture and Rural Development Sector Management with a concentration in Marketing.
- 1963-1967: Bachelor’s Degree at the Madras Christian College, Tambaram, Tamilnadu. Specialisation in History with Political Science and Economics as Ancillary subjects.
- 1955-1962: High School – Laidlaw Memorial High School, Ketti, Nilgiris, Tamilnadu.
Relevant Workshops & Courses
- 1987 – Workshop on Fundraising at Noordweijkerhout, The Netherlands
- 1988 – Short course on APPRAISAL conducted by INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY, London, at Bangalore, Karnataka
- 1993 – Course on LFA (Logical Framework Approach) conducted by NORAD at New Delhi. Resource Person: Dr. Hasan Moinuddin of PEM, Frankfurt, Germany
- 1994 – Workshop on Social Marketing at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. Resource Person: Dr. T.Scarlett Epstein
- 1997 – Lead Auditors’ Course for Quality Systems (ISO 9000) – International Register of Certificated Auditors – Worldwide Quality Management Network Ltd., London – 29th Nov to 2nd Dec 1997 in Bangalore
- Association of Quality Systems Auditors (AQSA) – (Membership No. 244) 107, Madhuban Building, 55 Nehru Place, New Delhi-110 019, India
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants of India (MIMC), Centre-1, 11th Floor, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai, 400 005, India (Membership commencing from 11 May 2000)